The New Jackson North Medical Center - Coming Soon!
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
An $85 Million Modernization Project
In response to the ever-changing needs of the community, Jackson North Medical Center has begun an $85 million hospital-wide modernization project, supported in part by the Jackson Miracle Building Bond Program. This two-year project will include new construction, technology upgrades, and infrastructure improvements that will enhance quality of care and stimulate economic growth in the community.
Featuring All-New Modernized:
- Patient rooms
- Expanded emergency room, with nearly 10,000 square feet of additional space
- Expanded children's emergency room
- Surgical suites, with state-of-the-art systems and technology
- Labor and delivery suites, with spa-like atmosphere
- Outpatient rehabilitation center, with state-of-the-art equipment
- Building exterior, featuring designs by a nationally-renowned artist
- Entrance, main lobby, reception lounges, and dining center
Your bond dollars at work!