Patients & Visitors
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
Our services are offered to the following individuals:
- Children (Age 3 and up), Adults and Elder Adults (English and Spanish speaking)
- Children and adults who have experienced accidents or neurological illnesses including traumatic brain injury, stroke, epilepsy, tumors and other neurological conditions, who may have impairments of memory, attention, problem solving/organizational skills, language or spatial-perception skills
- Children and adults who have experienced traumatic injuries, such as spinal cord injury, amputation, multiple trauma or chronic illnesses such as cancer
- Children and adults with continuing rehabilitation or adjustment needs, such as anxiety/depression, anger management, chronic pain, medical adherence, adjusting to lifestyle changes, or coping with medically related impairments
- Children and adolescents with learning problems, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, behavior problems, developmental delay and other childhood/adolescent issues
Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital
1611 N.W. 12th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33136-1096