Jackson Health System - Limb Salvage Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
If you’re experiencing the sudden onset of the following, head to the nearest emergency room:
- Pain that prevents you from walking
- No feeling in your leg, foot, or toe(s)
- Coldness if your leg, foot, or toe(s), compared to the non-affected leg, foot, or toe(s)
Our Jackson Emergency Rooms are conveniently located throughout Miami-Dade County and available 24/7:
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Jackson North Medical Center
Jackson South Medical Center
The Limb Salvage Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital
The Limb Salvage Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital offers a second opinion to individuals who have been told they need an amputation. Whether amputation has been offered as treatment for tumors, artery blockage, serious injury, or chronic disease, our team of experts is available to provide consultations, ultrasounds, CT scans, wound care, and pulse volume recording (PVR).
Available the second and fourth Monday of every month, our vascular and endovascular physicians will evaluate and guide patients through the best treatment option for limb salvage.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a chronic case (one week or more) of ANY of the following symptoms, call 305-585-SAVE(7283) to schedule your appointment at the Limb Salvage Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital:
- Pain that prevents the patient from sleeping
- Pain is present with walking
- Patient cannot feel foot/toes
- Patient cannot move foot/toes
- Patient’s foot/toes are cold compared to non-affected leg/foot/toe
- Patient cannot feel the affected foot/toes when touched
- Blue/darkened/white discoloration of affected leg/foot/toe
- Skin surrounding wound is flushed/red over an area that’s greater than 2 fingers wide
- Fever in addition to another symptom or sign mentioned above
A Second Opinion
If you or a loved one has been told amputation is the only option, call the Limb Salvage Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Jackson Memorial Hospital
1080 N.W. 19th Street
Central Building, Suite 150
Miami, FL 33136