Tropical Storm Erika Update
Jackson Health System is open for business and operating as usual.
In the News
Jackson Health System provides a wide spectrum of neurological services for patients. Specialty areas include: stroke services, neurocritical care, epilepsy, neuroendovascular surgery, neuro-rehabilitation, pediatric neurology, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and neuro-oncology.
Services Provided At These Hospitals & Locations
- Holtz Children's Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson North Medical Center
- Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital
Holtz Children's Hospital
At Holtz Children's Hospital, our pediatric neurology patients are cared for in a state-of-the-art facility which includes a neonatal intensive care unit – one of the largest in Florida. Our team is comprised of multidisciplinary experts, allowing us to provide the highest-level of quality care.
Our pediatric neurology team serves the community 24/7 through its involvement in the pediatric emergency department at Holtz Children’s.
Video EEG Telemetry Unit: Includes a specially trained staff of electroencephalography technicians and nurses and a five-bed unit providing inpatient monitoring of epilepsy patients.
Miami, FL 33136 305-585-1111
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Led by world-renowned neurologists and neurosurgeons, the multidisciplinary neuroscience team at the Neurology and Neurosurgery Center of Excellence at Jackson Memorial Hospital is comprised of leaders in advanced diagnostic capabilities on the cutting-edge of technology and procedures. To learn more about our Center of Excellence, click here.
Miami, FL 33136 305-585-1111
Jackson South Community Hospital
- Neurological rehabilitation is provided by physical and occupational therapists.
Miami, FL 33157 305-251-2500
Jackson North Medical Center
- JNMC is designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (ACHA).
- An array of rehabilitation services are available for both inpatients and outpatients with neurological conditions or stroke.
North Miami Beach, Fl 33169 305-651-1100
Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital
- The hospital’s spasticity program has pioneered the use of medications and implantable pumps to benefit patients with neurological disorders, strokes and spinal cord injuries, as well as children with cerebral palsy and other disorders.
- In conjunction with the UM Miller School of Medicine, Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital has been awarded a federal Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems grant to enhance rehabilitation services and research to meet the special needs of individuals with brain injuries. UM/Jackson is the only Florida awardee, making it one of just 16 sites nationally.
- The Florida Department of Health named Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital a Brain & Spinal Cord Injury Designated Facility, one of 13 in the state.
Miami, FL 33136 305-585-7112
Led by world-renowned neurologists and neurosurgeons, the multidisciplinary neuroscience team at the Neurology and Neurosurgery Center of Excellence is comprised of leaders in advanced diagnostic capabilities on the cutting-edge of technology and procedures. To learn more about our Center of Excellence, click here.