Jackson Multispecialty Center at Jackson South
Jackson Health System has resumed normal operations at a majority of its facilities.
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care at Cutler Bay is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Keystone Point is now open
The UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center at Country Walk is now open
The Jefferson Reaves remain closed due to power outages.
To reschedule an appointment, please call 305-585-6000. Updated information for UHealth Jackson Urgent Care centers is available at JacksonUrgentCare.com.
Jackson Health System offers comprehensive services for patients seeking primary care and cardiac services. The Jackson Multispecialty Center - South Dade conducts a range of preventative tests and treats patients facing heart disease using the latest technology and advanced procedures.
- Services & Specialties
- Medical Conditions Treated
- Tests, Treatments & Procedures
- Directions & Parking
- Contact Us
Services & Specialties
- Family Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Vascular Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
Medical Conditions Treated
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Carotid Disease
- Varicose Disease
- Aortic Aneurysmas
Tests, Treatments & Procedures
- Stress Tests
- Electrocardiography Tests (EKG)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Stent Placement
- Transthoracic & Transeophageal Echocardiograms
- Non-invasive Vascular Studies (ABI/PVR)
- Arterial & Venous Duplex of Extremities
- Cardiac CT Angiography
- Holter Monitor
- Venous Ablation Procedures
Directions & ParkingBack to Top
For more information, please call 305-256-5018.
Jackson Multispecialty Center - South Dade
Adjacent to Jackson South Community Hospital
Deering Medical Plaza
9380 S.W. 150th St., Suite 210
Miami, FL 33176
Hours of Operation
M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.